The first authorized, comprehensive history of one of the biggest rock bands ever, with never-before-seen photos and memorabilia, on their 40th anniversary
Years after the death of their larger-than-life frontman Freddie Mercury, the music of mega-selling Queen endures. We’ve heard their songs in Wayne’s World and Glee, and they helped give Lady Gaga her name. Their musical We Will Rock You has been seen by five million theatergoers in seven countries. Queen’s had chart-topping success, and sold hundreds of millions of CDs, DVDs, and videos. They’ve broken records (biggest ever paying crowd, longest number of weeks on the charts) and received awards and accolades including induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001 and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2002
40 Years of Queen gives fans unprecedented access to all areas, and the chance to get their hands on some amazing memorabilia for the first time ever: backstage passes, setlists, handwritten lyrics, unpublished album art, ultra-rare posters, original tour itineraries, postcards, limited-edition records, invites to the now-legendary tour parties, and more!
NMTBP is giving you the chance to win a copy of 40 Years Of Queen . You don’t have to anything, except become a member if you’re not one already. All members will be automatically entered into a draw to be held on May 16th. If you’re not a member register here
Many thanks to our friends at the Carlton Publishing Group for donating this splendid prize. To see more of the books Carlton publish click here
- Unbreak your heart : 2 - What causes heart disease?
- Can you really get fit by exercising for 3 minutes a week?
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- Unbreak your heart : 5 - Saturated fat
- Shiatsu - an ancient technique for the 21st century
- Is your body in acid alkaline balance?
- Surprising Superfoods - Avocados
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Make old bones - look after your young(er) ones
- How to stop those unwanted marketing calls
- Bacon Masterclass: Some Photos
- Mountain biking skills
- WIN - 40 Years Of Queen
- Album of the week : Through The Night - Ren Harvieu
- Can you build your own house for £150,000?
- Colour code your diet: why you need a rainbow on your plate
- Donna Summer – The Queen of Disco
- Classic Album Covers : Breakfast In America - Supertramp
- Signed on the dotted line and wish you hadn’t?
- Surprising superfoods : turmeric