The cover represents the themes in the album’s music – Björk’s isolation from family and friends in Iceland
Classic Album covers
Seemingly a perfect image, but in reality a clever collage. NMTBP finds out more
‘That Smell’, flames, premonitions of disaster, the album title : probably the most inappropriate album cover ever
Could there be any greater contrast between the ripped dude on the front cover and Meat Loaf on the back cover
What’s that incongruous shaft of glowing white light all about on this album cover? NMTBP finds out
It sold millions, and its playful erotic cover launched as many male fantasies in those more innocent days
Is the cover a reference to how Duane Allman died? NMTBP finds out
Is this the greatest Metal cover ever? A skull, a snake, naked chicks and 666…what could be better
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- Eating and exercise
- Your pension - did you have Protected Rights?
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Should I put my home in trust to avoid care fees?
- Surprising superfoods : Popcorn
- Over 50s not being savvy with credit card deals
- Classic Album covers : Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
- Hi-Tec Footwear, a Great Choice for the Adventurous Traveler
- Relaxation in the Heart of Hong Kong?
- Why I haven’t been blogging much
- Sunday links: intellectually curious
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Sunday Selection
- Taking in Luxury, Food & Fun in Aruba
- Cruise Your Way Through the Sea of Cortez
- How To Spend Money So It Brings You More Wellbeing
- More Last-Minute Flash Sale Offerings: Viking River Cruises