It was hailed as “unsinkable”, the biggest ship in the world, the ultimate in seafaring luxury. Yet within five days of setting off from Southampton on its maiden voyage, Titanic had sunk to the bottom of the sea with the loss of over 1,500 lives. A century on, the fate of the Titanic remains the worst disaster in seafaring history. Dozens of books have charted the all-too-short life of Titanic but The Titanic Experience is the first to contain 30 fascinating facsimile items of Titanic memorabilia to give you a unique and compelling insight into life on board Titanic as she ventured out into the icy seas of the North Atlantic in April 1912
NMTBP is giving you the chance to win a copy of The Titanic Experience. You don’t have to anything, except become a member if you’re not one already. All members will be automatically entered into a draw to be held on July 11th. If you’re not a member register here
Many thanks to our friends at the Carlton Publishing Group for donating this splendid prize. To see more of the books Carlton publish click here
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- Album of the year : Devotion - Jessie Ware
- What the food industry could do for our health, but doesn’t
- It's never too late for......Horseback riding
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Unbreak your heart : 5 - Saturated fat
- Album of the week : American Kid – Patty Griffin
- Tough on tax, but is it all talk? FactCheck
- The 10 most common pension mistakes
- Celebrate Memorial Day With This Summery High-Protein Dessert
- Wristband Pedometers Side By Side
- One Toke Over the Line – Brewer and Shipley – 1970
- Help Launch the brilliant MooMan Movie
- Behind the Shot: Big-Wave Surfer Mark Healey Catches a Monster Wave at Teahupoo
- It’s Smarter Travel Week!
- Last-minute May bank holiday ideas