Charity Aid Golf Events (C.A.G.E.) has been established to both help support the golf industry, and to raise money for charity
The chosen charity in 2012 is Prostate Action. As well as the strong synergy that exists with the golfing demographic, we probably all know someone who has benefited from the work that can be attributed to all the research and medical advances made due to the work the charity undertakes
In support of Prostate Action, C.A.G.E has created a number of exciting golfing competitions and events played at both prestigious venues and quality “hidden gems” throughout the United Kingdom. Proceeds from each event are donated to Prostate Action
For more information, please go to the C.A.G.E website
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- Album of the year : Devotion - Jessie Ware
- What the food industry could do for our health, but doesn’t
- It's never too late for......Horseback riding
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Unbreak your heart : 5 - Saturated fat
- Album of the week : American Kid – Patty Griffin
- Tough on tax, but is it all talk? FactCheck
- The 10 most common pension mistakes
- Celebrate Memorial Day With This Summery High-Protein Dessert
- Wristband Pedometers Side By Side
- One Toke Over the Line – Brewer and Shipley – 1970
- Help Launch the brilliant MooMan Movie
- Behind the Shot: Big-Wave Surfer Mark Healey Catches a Monster Wave at Teahupoo
- It’s Smarter Travel Week!
- Last-minute May bank holiday ideas