Syd Arthur are carrying the torch for the classic Canterbury sound, and doing it smartly and on their own unique terms
ALBUM OF THE WEEK : SOUND MIRROR - SYD ARTHURhttp://www.nevermindthebuspass.com/?p=63852
CLASSIC ALBUM COVERS : GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD - ELTON JOHNhttp://www.nevermindthebuspass.com/?p=63746
SERIOUS ADVENTURES ANYONE CAN UNDERTAKE - RAFT THE ZAMBESIhttp://www.nevermindthebuspass.com/?p=63721
BOOK OF THE WEEK : BE SAFE, I LOVE YOU - CARA HOFFMANhttp://www.nevermindthebuspass.com/?p=63619
THE ULTIMATE IN ULTRA-LUXURY TRAVELhttp://www.nevermindthebuspass.com/?p=63513
'MUST SEE' MOVIE : FADING GIGOLOhttp://www.nevermindthebuspass.com/?p=63343
One of Elton’s best and most popular albums – and the cover’s pretty good too
A poignant study of the far-reaching consequences of post-traumatic stress disorder – in a female soldier
Turturro brings sensitivity and intelligence to a subject that could have gone badly awry in this wryly observant dramedy
Turn Blue is pure searing sexiness, hotter than a Nashville afternoon. Their best yet
Mia Wasikowska gives a fine performance in this beautifully rendered adaptation of Robyn Davidson’s bestseller
A late 60s psychedelic record that could only be packaged in an album sleeve with a truly fantastic cover image
You may like the taste, but do you know if your wine is a good one
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- Eating and exercise
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Your pension - did you have Protected Rights?
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Should I put my home in trust to avoid care fees?
- Surprising superfoods : Popcorn
- What the food industry could do for our health, but doesn’t
- Over 50s not being savvy with credit card deals
- Farage Flirts With the Far-Right
- Sunday links: shortfall risk
- How To Grow Muscles Without Lifting Weights
- Little Red Christmas, Little Red Ambulance (self-issued)
- Bra wearing termite hills?
- Bad Weather, Pests, Diease Lead To Drop In Olive Oil Production
- The Price is Right?
- If Your Life Is a Movie and You’re the Director, Why Did You Add this Scene to It?
- Saving Hard – We’re An Interesting Bunch
- 8 Weight-Loss Tips That Might Surprise You (From New Research)