Description: In celebration of English Tourism Week, we select some wonderful trips that connect public transport with great experiences. Leave the car at home and turn the journey into an adventure.
Got something interesting to say? Informative? Thought provoking? Funny? Don’t keep it to yourself – join Never Mind The Bus Pass’ Blog Roll and let the world know what you’re thinking. Join here
Description: Lucy Symons finds the YHA has undergone quite a renaissance and Llwyn-y-Celyn is no different - not a youth? Fancy a double room with en-suite? Prefer a duvet to sleeping bag? Come on in!
For the past six years hip hop celebrity endorsed headphones have promised a better listening experience for the consumer. There’s some debate among music fans about whether the sound quality is there, or whether they’re more of a fashion s
As part of the LGiU and CCLA C’llr awards, Age UK sponsors an award to recognise Councillors who support older people in their local community. This year the winner was Cllr Janet Burgess from Islington council. Janet has been a … Continue read
Media representations about NHS scandals focus on 'bad apple' professionals, and ignore the crises caused by current government policy, and the commercialisation of UK statutory healthcare.
For adventurers, travel does not mean following typical tourist routes; it means summiting remote mountains, exploring unmapped caves, and studying little known ecosystems. On these once-in-a-lifetime journeys, we want to come away with the best pictures possible, but we are also faced with some of the most challenging conditions for photography. After serving as a
Mervyn Kohler, Age UK’s External Affairs Adviser, looks at what the Budget means for savers, the social care system and our hopelessly energy-inefficient housing stock. In its tone and delivery, the Budget speech sounded good news for pensioners,
by Dr. Kareem F. Samhouri, CSCS, HFS Neuro Metabolic Fat Loss & Fitness Expert Workout Technology has advanced so much in the last several years: At-home aerobics (outdated) Power walking (outdated) Machine-based circuits (outdated) Cardio, cardio, cardio (outdated) Interval-based weight training (Alive & Well) But the principles remain the same… Build cardiovascular endurance Burn as…
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- Eating and exercise
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Look Good, Feel Great : 1 - Seven key principles
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Succeed in your job search
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- New York’s Brooklyn for a Sweet Combination of Liquor & Chocolate
- Quote of the Day
- Tyler Tervooren’s Strategy for Becoming Comfortable with Risk
- Craig Hawkins: Testalonga and Lammershoek
- Homemade Clif Bars
- The Story Hour by Thrity Umrigar
- Exquisite South Carolina House Evoking A Traditional Coastal Style
- Health, wealth + the pursuit of happiness = a sustainable retirement income
- Dance the Night Away – Van Halen – 1979
- How Foster Farms Is Solving The Case Of The Mystery Salmonella