This cooking method — a strange mix of the precise and the forgiving — means never having to worry about rubbery, overcooked meats. But mind your eyebrows while you're holding the blowtorch
Got something interesting to say? Informative? Thought provoking? Funny? Don’t keep it to yourself – join Never Mind The Bus Pass’ Blog Roll and let the world know what you’re thinking. Join here
Something 50 million years in the making is on track to be wiped out in a matter of a few decades. The rhinoceros — essentially the world’s last dinosaur — is being relentlessly hunted and slaughtered for its horn. Comprised of keratin, j
You may own your stuff, but it owns you right back. It owns your money, your time, your attention, and space in your home. I dress with 33 items or less and have lived with fewer than 100 personal items, but don’t believe owning less than a specific number of things will make you happier [
Two MediaGuido Twitter bitch fight regulars are reaching for their saucers of milk this afternoon. Andrew Pierce and Owen Jones have fallen out again, this time over Nigel Evans. Andrew Pierce accuses Owen Jones of lying. Who to believe? . @OwenJones84 You told me Nigel Evans was in big trouble and was going down. Have you […]
For years, the black board was the main tool used by a teacher to conduct a lesson. However, schools are increasingly adapting to the modern technology now on offer, which is opening up lots of new avenues of learning for students. Technology is also h
My mornings used to look like this: Drag myself out of bed before sunrise, grab a quick snack while lacing up my sneakers, then rush out the door—rain or sun or snow—to run 7 or 8 miles. My mornings now look like this: Wake up and lazily contemplate getting out of bed for a while [
Blok Wschodni /Eastern Block is a collection of paper cut-out models representing various modernist buildings in Warsaw, Poland. The series has been created by Hispano-Polish graphic design studio Zupagrafika… and is made up of iconic examples of functional architecture in the Polish capital (Rotunda PKO), some less classic buildings, however, familiar to the city dwellers (Za Zelazna Brama district, Smolna
You're reading Recycled Paper Replicas of Iconic Warsaw Buildings by Zupagrafika originally posted on Freshome.
The post Recycled Paper Replicas of Iconic Warsaw Buildings by Zupagrafika appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Eating and exercise
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Look Good, Feel Great : 1 - Seven key principles
- Succeed in your job search
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- ‘Must see’ movie : Calvary
- Sous Vide Makes Its Way To The Home Kitchen
- Awareness Check: Is Rhino Poaching Funding Terrorism?
- Tuesday links: unbundling risk and return
- How soon before we don’t need the big banks at all?
- 10 Ways to Own Less
- Twitter Bitch Fight of the Week: Andrew Pierce v Owen Jones
- Technology in the Classroom
- Oatmeal Cookie Dough Dip
- What’s behind the surge in vinyl sales?