When I decided to meet up with a friend of mine for a week-long trip to Nicaragua, I was set to experience what I thought was the best of what the country had to offer: adrenaline pumping treks up and down volcanoes. I was ready for a trip teem
Got something interesting to say? Informative? Thought provoking? Funny? Don’t keep it to yourself – join Never Mind The Bus Pass’ Blog Roll and let the world know what you’re thinking. Join here
You can dial your emotions both ways with this simple switch. Dr Jeremy Dean is a psychologist and author of PsyBlog. His latest book is "Making Habits, Breaking Habits: How to Make Changes That Stick" Related articles: How Our Emotions Work
No added sugar in these wholesome granola bars ♥ They’re filled with the goodness of ingredients such as hearty oatmeal [
Rail minister Claire Perry has become the highest profile Tory to threaten to scrap the £1,500-a-head subsidy English taxpayers pay to Scots in the event of a No vote. Perry says: “Cool, calm analysis, not promises of financial party bags to appease Mr Salmond, are what is needed from tomorrow and onwards. [A No vote must […]
This is the briefest review that I have ever written but it really just a quick heads up for all you Londoners. Mayfields in Wilton Way is closing on Saturday 27th. It is a terrific restaurant and has had nothing … Continue reading
If you don't think you like bitter foods, try them again. Jennifer McLagan, the author of Bitter: A Taste of the World's Most Dangerous Flavor, is on a mission to change hearts and minds
Some thoughts about perfectionism.
Generally speaking, this is an undesirable trait. There are some people who you would quite like to see perfectionism expressed in: for example, your neurosurgeon, your architect, or the payroll person at work. But perfectionism isn’t easy to live with, and in the long run makes people miserable.
It leads to a binary
This contemporary home in Falmouth, MA, United States takes full advantage of its privileged coastline location. The sensational Gunning Point villa with extensive glazing accommodates three bedrooms and is currently listed for sale at $3,475,000. The traditional roof in wood shingles elegantly contrasts the large windows, inspiring a welcoming holiday retreat. The most spectacular feature […]
The post Sensational Gunning Point Villa With Triple-Height Glazed Living Room appeared first on Freshome.com.
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- Eating and exercise
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Look Good, Feel Great : 1 - Seven key principles
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Succeed in your job search
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- León Nicaragua For History, Culture, Sunsets & Volcanoes
- How To Quickly Turn Your Emotions Up or Down
- Chocolate Chip Banana Love Bars
- Top Tories Vow to Fight Cash for Scots
- Mayfields, Wilton Way: Go, While You Still Can (You Have a Week)
- From Coffee To Chicory To Beer, ‘Bitter’ Flavor Can Be Addictive
- Sensational Gunning Point Villa With Triple-Height Glazed Living Room
- Visiting the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Miami Beach
- The Sparrow Readalong Halfway Point