Adana, Turkey. Photo courtesy of Orhan Alturk. Located in Southern Turkey, Adana is one of the most agriculturally productive areas in the world. As such, history buffs can see remnants of ten ancient civilizations while visitors feast on fresh region
Got something interesting to say? Informative? Thought provoking? Funny? Don’t keep it to yourself – join Never Mind The Bus Pass’ Blog Roll and let the world know what you’re thinking. Join here
Envisioned by Juliana Baumhardt Arquitetura…, this animated duplex is located in a elegant district in Porto Alegre, Brazil. The living room, dining space and kitchen are all arranged in an open plan in an elegant and slightly formal composition. The main colors chosen for the floor, walls and roof are white and shades of gray. A powerful contrast is
You're reading Animated Duplex Showcasing a Colorful Design Scheme in Brazil originally posted on Freshome.
The post Animated Duplex Showcasing a Colorful Design Scheme in Brazil appeared first on Freshome.com.
Guido makes it at least ten times that Ed Miliband has now pledged to spend the money he will raise from his bankers bonus tax: What will he spend it on next? Tagged: GuyNews.TV, Labour, Miliband
Awesome casserole.I know I tend to overuse the word “awesome” in daily life as well as online, and I'm trying to be mindful about it; but I can’t find better words to describe this dish.Because this (Primal) Chicken Enchilada Casserole is so very
So I am in San Francisco, a lovely place to spend a few days. I’m here for the In Pursuit of Balance (IPOB) conference on Monday here in the city. [You'll be able to watch the seminars live on their website.]
Last night, after I arrived, I headed off for dinner at RN74 with IPOB organizer
Travel writer Brendan Harding explores the idea that ‘induction courses’ should be mandatory for humans entering places where people and wild animals interact.Although the people in the car behind were speaking a multiple of languages I somehow kne
Last May we moved from a 2000 square foot home to a 750 square foot apartment. We started seriously thinking about downsizing after simplifying our lives and decluttering our home. Eventually we had too much space. Even though we’ve only been in our small space for 10 months, we’ve learned a few things. 1. Clutter [
One of the things that really helped me on my long ride across the USA a few years ago was the number of people that read my blog. Your words of encouragement, support and ideas were a constant companion as I made my way across America.A few weeks ago
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Eating and exercise
- Succeed in your job search
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- What the food industry could do for our health, but doesn’t
- 5 Reasons for Foodies To Head to Turkey’s Adana
- Animated Duplex Showcasing a Colorful Design Scheme in Brazil
- Guy News: Ed Miliband’s Bankers Bonus Tax Pledges
- (Primal) Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Some nice wines with dinner at RN74, San Francisco
- They shoot elephants, don’t they?
- 8 Lessons from Small Space Living
- Book of the week : No Regrets, Coyote – John Dufresne
- Introducing the Blighty Boys.
- Is whole milk better for your health?