On the first leg of his Asian tour, the president stopped by the iconic sushi restaurant. David Gelb, who directed a documentary about the restaurant, says eating there is amazing and nerve-wracking
Got something interesting to say? Informative? Thought provoking? Funny? Don’t keep it to yourself – join Never Mind The Bus Pass’ Blog Roll and let the world know what you’re thinking. Join here
Yesterday’s New California tasting, organized by Roberson, was remarkable. So many great wines, with the hallmark being detail, sense of place and balance – traits not always associated with Californian wine. Jon Bonne, who has authored a brilliant book on the subject (The New California Wine: A Guide to the Producers and Wines Behind a
This space shuttle replica added on top of a roof in Guangdong province, China is taking off in the news worldwide. According to Chinanews.com…, the unconventional “extension” belongs to Huang Yuzhan, a 60 year-old farmer who decided his house should have some bursting personality. While the idea of a private nonfunctional spaceship may appeal to an adventure-enthusiast, we must
You're reading Eccentric Architecture: Space Shuttle Replica Built on Top of Chinese Roof originally posted on Freshome.
The post Eccentric Architecture: Space Shuttle Replica Built on Top of Chinese Roof appeared first on Freshome.com.
John Coles was nicked on 9 September 2012 by Operation Elveden cops on suspicion of conspiracy to corrupt and conspiracy to cause misconduct in a public office. 19 months later, today he ...
It starts with a parade. Drums, whistles and stomping feet. The Easter Weekend in Bayonne has feted the Foire au Jambon- or Ham Fair for 552 years. Since the 1400′s farmers have brought their wares to the riverside quays of this Port city to shar
GirlGeekChic presents: An evening with leading women in technology in partnership with the BBC Academy
GirlGeekChic presents an evening with leading Women in Technology at the House of Lords, London in partnership with BBC Academy. During the evening you will hear from industry experts about their respective technical roles and gain insight into the career challenges they face being a woman in technology. Hear how to be career savvy, [
Steph is a Brit who is riding a 250cc Honda around the world. She hopes to hit 42 countries on 6 continents. I found her blog some time ago and decided to occasionally see how far she has ridden to.She left London last month and hopes to complet
It has been exactly one month since I waved goodbye to my friends, family and a whole host of bikers at the Ace cafe, and hit the road. It seems a lifetime ago that I was standing on top of the roof of that iconic building and waving to the crowds be
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Eating and exercise
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Look Good, Feel Great : 1 - Seven key principles
- Succeed in your job search
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Album of the week : Given To The WIld - The Maccabees
- Another thing exercise tightens : your skin
- 67 year-old kayaker finishes transatlantic crossing
- Classic Album covers : The Notorious Byrd Brothers – The Byrds
- Obama Gets A Taste Of Jiro’s ‘Dream’ Sushi In Name Of Diplomacy
- Some highlights from the New California tasting
- Eccentric Architecture: Space Shuttle Replica Built on Top of Chinese Roof
- Ex-Sun Hack Cleared After 582 Days on Bail
- HAM FAIR- la Foire au Jambon in Bayonne
- GirlGeekChic presents: An evening with leading women in technology in partnership with the BBC Academy
- Introducing Steph Jeavons (One Steph Beyond)