Has your dream come true: a six-pack without moving a muscle? Dr Jeremy Dean is a psychologist and author of PsyBlog. His latest book is "Making Habits, Breaking Habits: How to Make Changes That Stick" Related articles: Mental Practice Makes Pe
Got something interesting to say? Informative? Thought provoking? Funny? Don’t keep it to yourself – join Never Mind The Bus Pass’ Blog Roll and let the world know what you’re thinking. Join here
This South Wales band is another one that's made a tradition of holiday releases, and we've had previous entries by the group on this site before. For 2014, they've issued "This Christmas Dream" and simultaneously gone online with an
Global olive oil production is down this year and Italian oil has been especially hard hit. To explain what it might mean for consumers, Audie Cornish speaks with Curtis Cord, publisher of the Olive Oil Times
One theme we have been tracking closely is how “software is eating investment management.” By that I mean that automation is making more services available […]
The post More signs that software is eating investment management appeared first on Abnormal Returns.
BREAKING: UKIP Suspend General Secretary Roger Bird Read Party Statement on “Allegations of Impropriety” in Full
A UKIP spokesman says: “The UK Independence Party has announced that it suspended its General Secretary Roger Bird on the 7th of December following allegations of impropriety. Shortly after a claim came to light about the conduct of Mr Bird with regard to candidate selection, the UK Independence Party took action swiftly and decisively, including […]
As a former aide to Norman Lamont, the Prime Minister knows more than most about...
Imagine your life as an epic, three-hour movie. In this saga there are numerous high points and low points, and both drama and comedy. There are coming-of-age moments and passages of growing older. There will likely be some real challenges, and maybe even a few moments when you think you won’t make it. The movie&hellip
- Apos therapy - can it save your knees?
- Eating and exercise
- HMRC demanding underpaid tax? You may not have to pay
- Look Good, Feel Great : 1 - Seven key principles
- Book of the week : The Daughters Of Mars - Thomas Keneally
- Album of the week : O' Be Joyful - Shovels & Rope
- Classic Album covers : Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake - Small Faces
- Shiatsu - an ancient technique for the 21st century
- Get back money you'd forgotten you had!
- Succeed in your job search
- How To Grow Muscles Without Lifting Weights
- Little Red Christmas, Little Red Ambulance (self-issued)
- Bra wearing termite hills?
- Bad Weather, Pests, Diease Lead To Drop In Olive Oil Production
- More signs that software is eating investment management
- BREAKING: UKIP Suspend General Secretary Roger Bird Read Party Statement on “Allegations of Impropriety” in Full
- The Price is Right?
- If Your Life Is a Movie and You’re the Director, Why Did You Add this Scene to It?
- Saving Hard – We’re An Interesting Bunch
- 8 Weight-Loss Tips That Might Surprise You (From New Research)